25 Kasım 2022 Cuma

(21-27 November) Week9

 HELLO EVERYONE!!!

        My goal this week will be to tell you what we thought about our Final project and what I did on the other days because this week was a week with not only our Instructional Technologies course but also important events.



    First of all, we had a more detailed discussion about our final project and talked about which applications and how we should use those applications. The idea of using Canva for a slideshow was great because Canva is an app with unique designs. With the Kahoot application, we would be able to have information about how much our lesson was understood and we would be able to improve ourselves in this context. Thanks to Google Surveys, we will be able to get feedback in the same way. All we had to do was do detailed research and start preparing our Web page. Everything looked fine. The first days of the week passed like this.

    Afterwards, we brought a speaker to the Nature Sports community, of which I am a member, and organized a nice seminar. The number of participants and the feedback were very positive.

    The most important part of this week for me was the 24 November Teachers' Day. This special day was celebrated with enthusiasm in our country. I feel very strange on national holidays like this. I don't know why, but it fills me with a bittersweet joy. I'm not sure, but it could be because of this. Although I say it was celebrated with enthusiasm, I think that the old enthusiasm is gone and it is slowly disappearing. I think we are the last generation to know these values. I hope that we can transfer these values ​​to future generations and we will never lose our national identity and identity.



Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

(28 December- 1 January) Week14 😢

LAST TIME HELLO EVERYONE!      This is my last blog page this week. When I started this job, frankly, I was nervous about who would write th...