8 Aralık 2022 Perşembe

(5-11 December) Week11

 HELLO MY DEAR FOLLOWERS!!

    This week started off perfectly. I won't be able to explain exactly why, but everything is perfect for now. Even beyond perfect. My purpose for writing the blog this week is to continue talking about our work on what we did in our final project.


    This week we've focused on our website because if you're designing a site and you want visitors to like it, you need to have a beautifully designed site. On the other hand, I can say that we thought a lot about how to use other technology tools and how to integrate them into our lessons.


    We continued to do the survey, what we should pay attention to while preparing Kahoot, and all other things by looking at the rubric. Everything was going very well in accordance with the rubric.When we got to the storytelling part, we started to see that we were stunned. I guess we didn't get the idea from working hard. We decided to do this part with the condition that we research it later. Let's see what happens next week.

                                                                                                                Stay with love <3

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

(28 December- 1 January) Week14 😢

LAST TIME HELLO EVERYONE!      This is my last blog page this week. When I started this job, frankly, I was nervous about who would write th...