17 Aralık 2022 Cumartesi

(12-19 December) Week12

 HELLO AGAIN!!!

    Hello everyone again and I'm back this week. As in the last weeks, I will continue my blog by explaining our final project this week. Before we start, I would like to say that we have decided to change our other subject, addiction.

    The biggest factor in making this decision was the complexity of the subject we chose. We realized that we had difficulty integrating it into the course materials. Especially in the storytelling part, it is safe to say that we did not fully think about how we could prepare a story about addiction.


We decided to tell the seasons by changing our subject very quickly. It would be much more comfortable for us to talk about this subject in addition to a broad and detailed topic such as addiction. At least we hoped so. Even though we felt like we were back to the beginning, we progressed very well with the comfort of the topic we chose. We got a lot of things ready in a few days. At this rate, all the necessary materials in a week, namely; We can handle important parts like Website, Canva presentation, Kahoot, Survey.


This is how I can summarize this week.                                            Love...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

(28 December- 1 January) Week14 😢

LAST TIME HELLO EVERYONE!      This is my last blog page this week. When I started this job, frankly, I was nervous about who would write th...