25 Aralık 2022 Pazar

(20-27 December) Week13

 HELLO EVERYONE!

    We had a very quick start to this week because it's a new topic and we need to be fast. I'm going to tell you how to be fast this week. My goal this week is to speed up our final project.

    If you are doing a group assignment and it is your final assignment, it is very important to integrate and cooperate with the group members, but there may be times when everyone has to work independently and produce a perfect product. That's exactly what happened this week.


    We first designed an imaginary teacher and named her Lola. Lola would help us explain our lesson to our younger students. Then we quickly moved on to other matters. One of us prepared the survey, another prepared the website, and another prepared the presentation and other tools, quickly started our final project. In a few days, everything was ready in a way I can say completely. I thank my group mates for their dedication. While preparing the assignment, we did everything necessary for all the tools as they should, and I think everything will be better.



                                                                                                                  Stay with Love<3


Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

(28 December- 1 January) Week14 😢

LAST TIME HELLO EVERYONE!      This is my last blog page this week. When I started this job, frankly, I was nervous about who would write th...