20 Kasım 2022 Pazar

(07-13 November) Midterm Week Week7

 

HELLO MY DEAR VISITORS!

                    In this week I have any purpose for you because I have many exams and I need to work on a lot of papers for that reason. That's why I needed your prayers. 📿😅



                    I looked like Eddard Stark in this photo 😂. If you do not know Lord Stark I suggest watching to you Game of Thrones.

                    If you don't want to look like this, I recommend that you do not leave the materials you have to the last day to study for the exams because you have to look at so many papers that your head is almost like soup.

                    I studied all the exams as best I could and I think the result will not be bad. I hope I'm right.


                     

                       While studying for the exams, I bought all the necessary materials from the stationery and studied the places I did not understand, respectively. Since I started working a little late, I could not complete all the subjects, but I believe that I have made great progress.



                       On the other hand, we created a general outline about our graduation project for our ED_201 course. I cannot say that we thought deeply about the subject of our lesson while creating this outline, but I think it is a good subject. When we decided to do the subject of addiction, we all thought it would do us good. We talked about how the content of our lesson should be, which age group it will appeal to, how many weeks it will take, and what instructional technologies we will use while preparing the lesson, and we created the framework in general. our final project.





                                                            See you next week stay with love...

















1 yorum:

  1. Can you explain your group works about final project for this week?

    YanıtlaSil

(28 December- 1 January) Week14 😢

LAST TIME HELLO EVERYONE!      This is my last blog page this week. When I started this job, frankly, I was nervous about who would write th...