13 Ekim 2022 Perşembe

(10-16 October) Introducing Myself Week3

 Hello everyone,
I am Burak Ertürk. This is my first blog page and what should I say I do not know because of this situation. I guess I can introduce myself shortly. I am 23 and this university is my second university. I quit my first univeristy because I do not like my departmant then I do not like the university and city. This situation came one after another as if it was chained. After all that, I got ready the university exam again and I started to TED university. I love music and I am playing the guitar. When I get bored on daily tasks I start to play my guitar and it is very relaxable thing for me. I can say about my learning habits, frankly, I am a person who can learn the lesson in class, but I think I lost this feature over the years, unfortunately. Of course, people don't learn in one way, but I remember the old days when I was a much brighter student. While I am currently studying for a lesson, when there is a factor that I do not want in the environment, it can disturb me and I lose my focus on that lesson. If my focus is not lost, I prefer to study by reading together with the materials I have about the course and researching the smallest detail that I do not understand because it is more permanent that way.
I love my friends. I love hang out with they. In the future time i will continue to talk about myself and my course. Thank you for now. See you soon.


1 yorum:

(28 December- 1 January) Week14 😢

LAST TIME HELLO EVERYONE!      This is my last blog page this week. When I started this job, frankly, I was nervous about who would write th...